Gym Workout Plan Forums Health Questions Integrating injuries into your workout planner

This topic contains 3 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Roman 10 months, 2 weeks ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Roman

there’s nothing worse than a strain or tear whilst trying to attain your goal for the day , but what do you once you are injured? do you continue with a contingency or do you just finish for the day? please voice your thoughts both for and against continuing after injured below.

Community Admin
    Participant

I remember trying to continue.. I ended up passes out for an hour 20 mins gym staff came in to ask if I needed paramedics. Said I was fine.. Got up did a round trip around town and returned back to the gym to pump it again lol. New gym dude was there so ehh.

Roman

I have suffered some pretty brutal knee injuries in my time as a netballer and if i hurt my knee before achieving my goal i don’t push myself. I prefer to miss the goal for one day than to injure myself even more and have to wait even longer until achieving some more goals.

Roman

I agree with Leigh your body is way more important than a score

• This reply was modified 10 months, 2 weeks ago by  Roman.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.