Gym Workout Plan Forums Introductions hey guys I'm Brian

This topic contains 5 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Community Admin 11 months, 4 weeks ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Roman

Hey everyone, my names Brian! Keen to start becoming part of the community and start lifting seriously. hope to find some cool gym goers here !

Roman

wow Brian is that photo current ?
    I think you would reaaallly benefit from this post.. http://workoutplanner.com.au/gain-weight-muscle-mass/

maybe worry less about lifting for now and focus on gaining some weight to even out those daaaaaaaamnn nipples

Roman

Seriously, are you a spammer maybe your a bot? or it could be your just retarded, that pic makes you look like you don’t take any of this seriously ”my names brian an i’m a drug addict” you have probably come here to milk more spam then those filthy teets you got going on in your profile picture

P.S i apologize if your mentally disabled.

Roman

Guys.. guys seriously. don’t take me to heart too much, I’m here for some real advice aha ! Should I change my prof pic or should I keep milking whatever remains of deese teats 😂 Nah.. lol but where’s the best section so I can meat up? I’m checking out the post now Jayde cheers!

Roman

Change the profile pic and end my suffering :(.

Community Admin
    Participant

HAHAHAHA DANG JAMIE THATS BRUTAL

Brian it’s not that bad honestly. flaunt what you’ve got and love yourself 🙂

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.