Gym Workout Plan Forums Nutrition Nerds Meat Eaters have you considered kangaroo?

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Roman 12 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Roman

as a resident of Australia i am offered the unique opportunity to have kangaroo as a traditional meat alternative that is considered lean but also affordable , on average $10 to the kilogram and less fat than all traditional meats per gram trimmed, it does have a unique taste but it is harder to cook perfectly – pre-made solutions simply require less time than traditional meats to be prepared.

Community Admin
    Participant

thats true if well prepared, it is incredible with its protein content and taste! on weight averages alone, the density of lean muscle in these animals pack a bit of protein in comparison to other animals such as chicken or beef. But with that comes the rigid texture if slightly undermined when cooking. Ive had it a few times before but when cooking has gone right.. And far out mate, all I can say is kangaroo is the bloody shit! I cant believe we arent taking advantage of the huge population density of these things 😂 😂 😂 😂

Roman

super chewy kangaroo sausages are the worst , like chewing on a meat string at its worst but also more of a workout for your jaw

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.