Home Forums Amateur Bodybuilders Best training routine for first time gym goers?

This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Roman 8 months, 3 weeks ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Community Admin
    Participant

Hey guys just wondering what your opinion is on the best training regime for a first timer hitting the gym? Thanks.

Roman

I’m wondering the same thing

Roman

From what my experience, it’s best to know what you’d like to achieve, limitations in place of course. Say you’re going ok, pretty happy etc. but feeling like the ice cream from your movie nights its taking its toll, join me on the cardio love. 🙂 So yeah, here it could be the simple case of dropping that baggage (if you will) come hit it hard and re-establish your frame ready to take on the best. Sports, ninja warrior, NRL tackle charge action, or the flexibility to pull a few more of the old juggle tricks you’re used to pulling with your young sonny in times gone by. It’s up to you but I can help you as a mate. Workout Planner has helped me so much. Anyway for muscle management, spend an hour with Barry at the “Bench Press” 🙂 Army style with the love you need.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.